Breville Toaster Reviews: Top 6 models
Breville BTA840XL Die-Cast 4-Slice Smart Toaster, Stainless Steel
- 1800-Watt 4-Slice toaster with intelligent one-touch auto lowering function
- Push-button controls for toast, a bit more, bagel, defrost, and lift-and-look functions
- Led panel illuminates according to selected setting on variable browning control
Breville BTA720XL The Bit More 2-Slice Toaster
- 2 slice full stainless steel body toaster
- Voltage:110 – 120 volts.A Bit More’ allows you to add a little extra time to the toasting cycle
- Lift & Look’ lever to check your toast at any time without interrupting the toasting cycle
Breville BTA820XL Die-Cast 2-Slice Smart Toaster
- 900 watt 2 slice toaster with intelligent one touch auto lowering function; Voltage: 110 to 120 Volts
- Push-button controls for toast, a bit more, bagel, defrost, and lift and look functions. 5 Settings including- ‘A Bit More’, ‘Lift & Look’ , Defrost & Bagel. 2 Slice Extra Wide capacity to suit all bread types
- LED panel illuminates according to selected setting on variable browning control
Breville Smart Toaster, 14.9 x 7.7 x 7.5 inches, Stainless Steel
- NOTE : Bagel mode has a feature that activates additional heat to the middle heating elements to perfectly toast the insides of cut bagel without burning the outside
- NOTE : It is normal for the outside heating elements to appear off or on a lower power during the bagel setting
- NOTE : Kindly check the User Manual which is available below for referece
Breville the ‘Lift & Look’ BTA630XL One-Touch Extra Long 4-Slice Toaster – White
- 1-Touch ‘A Bit More’, ‘Lift & Look’, Bagel and Frozen functions derived directly from your feedback makes for flawless toasting.
- Larger artisanal bread, thick bagels and dense pastries demand longer slots, so we answered the call.
- Toast to your ideal browness level while the LED indicates your browning progress.
Breville BTA735BSS1BUS1 the Toast Select Luxe Countertop Toaster, 2 slice
- 6 preset toast types the toast select luxe with 6 bread settings – white, brown, grain, fruit, rye and crumpet adjusts the toasting time for each type of bread.
- 2-Slice capacity larger artisanal bread, Thick bagels and dense pastries demand wider slots, so we answered the call.
- Variable browning control toast to your ideal browness level while the LED indicates your Browning progress.
If you’ve made the decision to invest in a Breville toaster, be ready to get great engineering, innovative features, and amazing design that will look great on your counter.
All the above are concepts valued by Breville, the iconic Australian company that has been providing consumers with quality kitchen products and appliances for 8 decades. The company’s goal is to enhance people’s lives through thoughtful design and brilliant innovation and so far they have succeeded. We have also reviewed Breville toaster ovens if you are looking for a larger toaster.
Regarding toasters, we’ve examined the company’s flagship models, scouring the internet for expert and consumer reviews. We sifted through all the available information in order to deliver a useful comparison that will help you make an informed decision. Most models share features and have a similar design, so we are presenting them ranked from best to the lowest value for your convenience.
Among the impressive array of premium toasters we reviewed above, the clear winner in terms of price and functionality in the 2-slice camp is the BTA630XL, with its cool white body and extra-long and wide slots that let you toast all sorts of breads and baked goods with great results.
In the 4-slice camp, you can’t go wrong with the impressive BTA840XL: its sturdy and sleek stainless steel body houses 4 extra-wide slots with dual independent controls and all the amazing Breville functions.